Painter’s Low Tack Fine Line Masking Tape
Low tack masking tape for fine line applications on delicate surfaces
5020 is a fine line masking tape designed to ensure high performance when high paint precision is required to obtain extremely smooth edges. 5020 is a low tack masking tape, meaning that the product is engineered specifically for application on delicate surfaces.
5020 is the ideal masking tape for use on surfaces and applications such as wall paper, renovations, touch-ups and finishes*, where special adhesive performance and specific “low tack” properties are required.
This narrow masking tape is suitable for use with water and solvent base tape and guarantee easy and clean removal, without leaving any adhesive residue. Thanks to its gentle adhesion, 5020 prevents paint flaking and damage on even the most delicate surfaces.
* For finishes or touch-ups, we recommend tape application at least 40 minutes after the last coat of paint, considering a room with standard temperature conditions.
- Precise paint edges
- Ideal for delicate surfaces like wall paper
- Ideal for touch-ups and renovations
- Compatible with water and solvent base paints
- No residue
- Removal without breaking and easy to unroll